FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How quickly will I receive my books?
- If you purchased an item that is in stock, it will be shipped to you within 1 to 3 business days after your payment has been received.
- Books ordered with a personalised cover, or books that were not in stock on the day of your purchase, will take up to 14 days. If you have a birth or baby shower coming up and would like to receive it ASAP, please notify me and I will try my best to get it to you by that date.
Can I have this sent as a gift to a recipient other than myself?
- Yes, you can, what a wonderful way to spoil someone living away from you. Simply give the recipient’s name and address in the shipping details and write a note to her in the ORDER NOTES, which I will add to the parcel for you.
Can I order a colour different to the ones you offer?
- You can. Please complete this CUSTOM ORDER FORM, and I will get back to you with a quote and estimated time frame.
Do you ship overseas?
- Unfortunately, we only ship within the borders of South Africa at this stage. If you are a retailer outside of South Africa, and you are interested in stocking our books, kindly send me an email at [email protected] to discuss the terms and conditions
Can I stock your books on my website or in my store?
- Yes, you can. Please send me an email at [email protected] to tell me about yourself and your shop
I have changed my mind. Can I request a refund?
If you ordered and made a payment, a full refund will be granted if you requested it within 24 hours after placing your order. After this, I will have started packing and perhaps even shipping the parcel and I cannot offer you a refund.
If you have already received your parcel and decided to send it back, I will offer you a full refund, after you have sent the parcel back to me, at your own cost, and it is undamaged in its original condition.
I am not happy with the colour of my book, what do I do?
Firstly, I do apologise that you feel this way, but unfortunately, it is impossible to match the printed colour exactly to the colour you see on your computer screen. Monitor settings are different, and ink batches may differ slightly with each batch. Kindly contact me, I would like to know about your concern.
I received my parcel, but the book is damaged, what do I do?
I am so sorry, what a disappointment it must be for you. Kindly take photos of the damaged areas and email it to me at [email protected] so that I can take this up with the courier company for investigation.
What kind of pen can I use in these books?
You can use your favourite pen. The pages are thick enough that it shouldn’t bleed through. Bear in mind that you want this book to last for many years so that your precious darling can read it one day. Use a good archival pen where possible.